Things I love about Pennant Wars:
- An entire season takes a month in real life. Just the right pace to develop your players and guide your team.
- The community is great. I enjoy interacting with the other GMs.
- There are multiple leagues (seven currently), each its own universe. I dare you to try just one team.
- Continual updates. New stuff is always being added, much of it suggested by GMs playing the game.
- Realistic sim and stats. None better out there.
- Drafting, player development, trading, free agency, scouting, budgets, etc. It’s all here.
- The promotion/relegation mechanic between the divisions in each league. It can be gut-wrenching!
- Free trial season means you get up to a month of real life play to try it out. Seasons after that are very reasonably priced, cheaper when you buy multi-season packs.
- You can play from anywhere.
After finding PW, I won’t play any other baseball sims or fantasy leagues.